Monday, May 20, 2013

Doable Detox For Mommies!



I've been looking for a detox, that works for me. As a busy mommy on the go I don't have much time to dedicate to a crazy detox that has you making several trips to the the store or long hours of mixing and brewing. I have tried the juicing diet, but I can't juice all day every day (not to mention how expensive it is to eat fruits and veggies for 21 days straight). and what about those days you have to go to a party or eat out? Well.. I found something perfect for me; easy, doable and not restricting. 

Jillian Michael's Detox

64 ounces of water
1 Tea Bag of Dandelion Root 
2 Tablespoons of Lemon 
1 Tablespoon of Pure 100% Cranberry (no sugar added) 

Steps:
1.Boil the tea as directed on the box and and to a container.
2. Add remaining amount of what until you meet 64 ounces.
3.Add in the lemon and cranberry to the container. 
4. Drink and Enjoy!

Now, you have to drink a container of this (all 64oz) each day for 7days. The lemon helps boost your metabolism, the cranberry supplies you with antioxidants and the dandelion root cleans you dietary system. You can continue to eat normal, but obviously you would like to make healthy food choices to help improve results. Try adding more salads, veggies and fruits to you everyday diet. Also stay away from soda and sweets.

I am starting this detox today, Monday and will post an up date on my results next Monday. I have already had my first swig and it tastes like unsweetened ice tea. Questions or comments? Post them below! Good luck ladies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment